Saturday, March 12, 2011

Need

I need someone to care for me,
Deepest desires share with me.
I need someone to hold me tight,
Shelter me from the cold of night.

I need someone with kisses warm-
To softly guide me through the storm.
I need someone gentle and mild,
Carefree and innocent as a child.

I need someone to laugh and smile,
Strong as stone and yet fragile.
I need someone tender and true-
To decorate my nights in shades of blue.

I need someone who'll understand-
I need someone to hold my hand.
Yet someone with a shadow not so long,
They could never fully appreciate my song.

Someone who's eyes I can stare into,
Who's heart I could reach forever through.
Someone who can see all the needs I dream of,
And realize I only dream of their love.

1 comment:

  1. Betway NJ mobile app review - JT Hub
    Betway app review & 구미 출장샵 bonus code for 2021 계룡 출장마사지 대구광역 출장샵 and in our Betway NJ mobile sports betting app 순천 출장샵 review. Betway NJ mobile sports betting app review 서산 출장안마 & bonus code

    ReplyDelete