Saturday, February 5, 2011

Please, love me too..

i think im fallin with someone, someone
in my dreams and think a never ending
love story.
i cant imagine myself staring at the
climax of my story at the pane of my
window.
please hel me through im fallin for
someone who really live in my heart.
who really touch the vanity of my soul.
who really made my tears around my
starving eyes. who really glitter the
days of my life.
who really catch the insanity of my
heart. who really renew the vision of
my life. who really make me stupid. who
really inspired me and give the taste
of life.
the one who really make myself as me.
who really she is?? i felt puzzled in
my mind if im fallin’ for her. is she
the right one??
i wanna feel the vibrant of her voice
and smell the aroma of her presence. i
wanna feel her scarlet heart that turn
me mad during we meet. i wanna know
what is her feelings towards a stupid
me. i wanna know if she miss me too coz
i really really miss her.
*** i really really miss you! i cant
even eat my food thinking of you
completely. you are the prayer of my
lips and your name is praised by my
heart. i really, really, love you!!!
i know this is wrong but im crazy in
love with you.. PLEASE LOVE ME TOO…

No comments:

Post a Comment